1. Rechargeable battery (alkaline battery - lead-acid battery)
2. Cycle life (1200~2000 times--500~900 times)
3. Specific energy (150W·H / kg - 40W·H / kg)
4. Charging time (2~4h--fast charging 3~6h (fast charging technology is not yet mature) slow charging in 8h or more)
5. Charge and discharge energy efficiency (Li-ion battery charge and discharge energy conversion efficiency can be greater than 97% - lead-acid battery charge and discharge energy conversion efficiency is about 80%)
6. Price (higher 24V / 10Ah price: 750~1200 yuan - lower 24V / 12Ah price: 200~300 yuan)
7. Volume (the volume of a small lithium-ion battery is 2/3 of the volume of a lead-acid battery - large)
8. Weight (light weight only 1 / 3 ~ 1 / 4 - heavy weight of lead-acid batteries)
9. Endurance mileage (power - environmental protection)
10. No pollution in production and use (contamination in production - There is a large amount of lead in lead-acid batteries, which will cause environmental pollution if not handled properly after disposal).
11. Lithium-ion battery (charged by constant current to constant voltage method - Lithium battery is susceptible to overcharge, deep discharge and short circuit damage)
12. Charging and maintenance (complex, high maintenance costs - simple, low maintenance costs provided)
13. Power supply (provided open circuit power supply is small, more series - the open circuit power supply is large)
"Lithium battery" is a type of battery that uses a lithium metal or a lithium alloy as a negative electrode material and uses a nonaqueous electrolyte solution. Lithium metal batteries were first proposed and studied by Gilbert N. Lewis in 1912. In the 1970s, M. S. Whittingham proposed and began researching lithium-ion batteries. Due to the very active chemical properties of lithium metal, the processing, storage, and use of lithium metal are very demanding on the environment. Therefore, lithium batteries have not been used for a long time. With the development of science and technology, lithium batteries have become the mainstream.
Lithium batteries can be roughly divided into two categories: Lithium-ion batteries and lithium-ion batteries Lithium-ion batteries do not contain metallic lithium, and are the fifth generation of rechargeable batteries that can be charged. Lithium-ion batteries were born in 1996. Their safety, specific capacity, self-discharge rate and performance. The price ratio is better than the lithium ion battery. Due to its own high technical requirements, only a few companies in the country are producing such lithium metal batteries.
CHANGXING YAOMI ENERGY TECH CO.,LTD.
Add:WORKSHOP 2，SCIENCE PARK，TAIHU ROAD，CHANGXING，ZHEJIANG