The daily maintenance and maintenance of battery cars for electric vehicles mainly focus on the following points:
(1) when the dashboard red undervoltage indicator light is luminous, it indicates that the power hungry area should be charged in time. Timely charging will greatly prolong battery life. The battery is fully charged every day, and the charging time should be 8-12 hours. Keeping the battery at any time is of great benefit to its life. If not charging in time, the service life of the battery will be greatly affected. Serious conditions will cause the battery to be scrapped.
(2) when the electric bicycle is started, it should be speeded up slowly; it is better to pedal and avoid the battery discharge to prolong the life of the battery and the motor. And it can avoid burning electrical components.
(3) when the battery is not used for a long time, sufficient electricity should be stored, and every three months should be charged at least 24 hours.
(4) batteries should be carried out in an environment of air circulation when charging. Avoid getting close to the fire source. When charging, it is best to remove the battery pack to facilitate heat dissipation.
(5) the temperature of the battery in the best working environment is 15 -40 C. Beyond this temperature range, the normal operation of the battery will be affected.