1. Shorten charging time
Lead-acid batteries require 8-9 hours of charging time, but lithium-ion batteries charge 90% in two hours and can be fully charged in just 3 hours.
2. No need to replace the battery
After 1 to 5 years, the capacity of the lead-acid battery is about 50% of the initial capacity, and after 3 years of use, the capacity of the lithium-ion battery is about 75% of the initial capacity (about 800 cycles), so the lithium-ion battery No need.
3. More environmentally friendly
Lead-acid batteries are at risk of lead contamination during manufacturing and even after processing. In contrast, lithium-ion batteries contain no harmful substances.
1. Large-scale electric vehicles: Electric bus, electric car, E-Tour Car
2. Light electric car: E-bike, electric scooter, e-motor, electric golf car, forklift, cleanness car, electric wheelchairs
3. E-tool: Electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower and so on
4. Remote control cars, boat, aircraft, toys
5. Solar and wind power generation energy storage devices
6. Small medical equipment and portable equipment