1. Light electric car: e-bike, e-scooter,e-motorcycle, electric golf cart, e-wheelchair
2. Large-scale electric vehicles: electric bus, electric car, E-Tour Car
3. E-tool: electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower and so on
4. Remote control cars, boat, aircraft, toys
5.Small medical equipment and portable equipment.
6. Light: headlamp, emergency light, sloar flashlight, searchlight, LED light, lanten,bicycle light,high-end flashlight, high power flashlight
7.Small medical equipment and portable equipment.
1. Do not hit, trample or throw away the battery.
2. Do not solder the battery directly and puncture the battery with nails or other sharp objects.
3. Do not use the battery in places where static electricity and magnetic fields are large. Otherwise, the safety device may be damaged, posing a safety hazard.
4. If the battery emits odor, generates heat, discolors or deforms, or any abnormality during use, charging or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
5. If the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise, performance may be degraded due to poor connection to the instrument.